Tuesday 15 January 2013

The AF Bloggers Budget Challenge: Valentines Edition


Hello ♥

Yesterday i heard about a little blogger challenge over on The Agoraphobic Fashionistas blog. I can't resist a challenge. 

The Bloggers challenge is to find their perfect red dress for under £20 and then to write a post on what they have brought. I have got this entry up quickly because i already had been and brought my 'valentines' dress a week before i heard about this. Is that cheating? 

Anyway this is my lovely beaded neck skater dress brought from boohoo.com. I saw this featured in Look magazine and snapped it up straight away. I have however just realised it cost £22. A couple of pounds over the budget. Not too much though. They are still in stock and also come in Black. 











I was attracted to the cut of the dress and seem to only buy skater or empire cut dresses. I am a pear shaped, wide hipped girl so skater dresses are perfect for covering up my insecurities. The beaded collar really adds something special to the dress and defiantly saves on fussing over a necklace to wear.

Like this dress? Here is the link again: Tia Beaded neck skater dress.
Fancy having a go at the AF Bloggers challenge: Valentines edition? Visit theagoraphobicfashionista.blogspot.co.uk for more information. Hope you like my dress even though it is £2 over budget.

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment