Tuesday 7 August 2012

Pound shop makeup haul

After a tip off from a friend who told me they were selling Stila makeup in the pound shop, I had to get myself there. Unfortunately I think I was a little bit late. They did have a few things left but it was mainly dark fountains and powders left. I did find the angel light whitening powder foundation and a cute compact container to put it in. I also picked up the Stila smooth skin moisture powder fountain refil but this seems a little dark for my fair skin.



I also picked up a couple of other little goodies to try. I got a Rimmel lipgloss in SOS red, collection 2000 skyscraper mascara, colour junkie eye dust which is a sparkly chocolate colour, a matchbox nail and tweezers set which comes with a compact mirror, some pretty daisy design fake nails, some new brushes and a pot of nail varnish remover. Haven't yet tried these products but will update the post when I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment