Tuesday 14 August 2012

What I got in my glossy box August 2012

While doing a spot of gardening at the front of my house, I noticed a little grey and pink box hiding in a bush. It was my glossy box. (we have a rubbish lazy postman). I stopped everything and rushed into my house to see what treats I have received this month. A little bit disappointed glossy box! But still some nice little products. Here is what I got:


Alessandro pro white. This is a
German brand and is for brightening up your
nails. perfect if you don't wear nail polish.
Broadway press on nails. These are a
brown and gold design.
Lipcote.  An excellent British brand. This is
their lipstick sealer.


DHC Deep cleansing oil. A really good
makeup remover from Japan.
Glossy box's own brand lipstick in glossy
pink. Really nice lipstick but not my colour.
Vera Valenti eyeshadow palette. Nice, handy product
with brown eye creme and green powder shadows.
Again not my favourite colours but will be a good present for someone.




Glossy box is £10 + p&p a month. Order from glossybox.co.uk











No comments:

Post a Comment