Tuesday 12 March 2013

A day in the city: An out fit post









Dress: Primark
Scarf: H&M
Bag: Ebay
Shoes: Office 
Jacket: H&M
 Mint Nails: Topshop

Hello 

Today i am wearing an outfit that i wouldn't normally wear. I have a few body issues so I tend to stay well clear of horizontal stripes. However, i absolutely love this dress and strangely feel it's quite flattering for my figure. I brought it last year from Primark for my honeymoon in Ibiza and never wore it, so today decided to wear it for the first time. As its so cold today and not really maxi dress weather, i had to team it with my cropped denim jacket from H&m. For a pop of colour i styled the dress with a neon pattern scarf from H&m and cross body bag from Ebay. 

If you are interested in my mint nails, the varnish is from Topshop costing £5. Pastel nails have to be favourite shade to wear during spring time. 



Gem xx












1 comment: