Monday 4 March 2013

A splash of Colour on a Monday.


Colour splash





Hello


Monday's are normally the day i post an outfit of the day, but unfortunately i have fallen ill and do not feel happy about putting my face on my blog today. So, i have decided to post a quick polyvore mood board showing a few accessories i have been lusting over lately.


I find Mondays are definitely the best day of the week to wear colour as its traditionally known as a miserable day. Wearing colour will cheer you up and that will reflect onto people around you. I'm not telling you to go head to toe in colour but by wearing a few colour pop accessories like the ones above will certainly help your mood.

Sorry again for the short post and i hope you are having a lovely day. 

Gem xx


1 comment:

  1. I love all the colours, it puts me in the mood for summer fashion! Hope you're feeling a bit better now :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete