Saturday 9 March 2013

March 2013 Glossybox review

Hello ☆

This morning i received my Glossybox and this months is a good one. I skipped reviewing the February box due to problems with the courier, resulting in the box not being delivered till the end of February. I felt this was too late to review, knowing that you all probably have seen what is in that box. To be honest, the contents weren't that exciting to write about. 

The title of this months box is 'Get Chic with Glossybox'. The products included are based on getting that glossy, city chic look from the office to the club. The usual product leaflet is accompanied by a little paper travelling book which features tips of where to visit in many cities and also some cute stickers which i am planning to place on my travel memory box. Quite a handy little bonus in my opinion. 



In my box i received five products, all of which i know i will definitely use! I am so glad i didn't cancel my subscription after last months disaster.


  • Tresemme Extra Hold HairsprayFor me, receiving this travel size can of hairspray couldn't come at a better time. I literally ran out of mine yesterday. Also, i am really happy with the size of this product, it is a perfect size for my handbag. Tresemme is a great brand and i have never had any dramas with their products. I am very happy with this one. 


  • Nails Inc in Bruton Street - A classic dusty pink shade is which is a perfect sophisticated colour. Full size polishes cost £11 and so i rarely buy these but the are very good quality polishes. Will be sporting this shade for mother's day i think. 


  • Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream - I have read quite a few fabulous reviews about this product and have been meaning to try it for a while now. This medicated 8 hour cream can be used on lips and body, which will come in handy while the weather is still freezing cold. The ml size is pretty generous as far as samples go and I think it is the perfect handbag size.

  • Jelly Pong Lip Blush - The only full sized product in the box which is worth more than the entire box including p&p at £12. This is an amazing chunky crayon lip stain which is fairly similar to the ones from Revlon and Clinique. I feel the colour is a little too bright for me but will still try it out. 


  • Juicy Couture, Couture La La.  I always love to receive new perfume samples to test out. I find i tend to stick to the same ones though. Personally i am not a fan of Juicy Couture but this perfume is quite nice. The scent is a perfect light floral but slightly fruity scent and will be great for the summer months.  

Overall, a great box this month. If you would like to subscribe to glossy or buy this month's box, Here is the link: Glossybox.co.uk

Gem x

P.s I am currently holding a small giveaway where you could win a £20 Amazon gift card. Check it out here: My 100 followers give-away

1 comment:

  1. I got the same box as this, but I don't really like what I got. I don't think I'll be using any of the products...

    http://newwithhashtags.co.uk/glossybox-march-2013/

    ReplyDelete