Tuesday 23 October 2012

What I'm wearing today. Foggy school run.

Not looking my best today but wanted to start doing a few outfits of the day. My busy life involves walking two miles to school and back in the morning and another two miles in the afternoon. The weather today is awful so excuse the hair.

Today I am wearing my thick black tights, topshop shorts (from last year) and a topshop tea dress brought from eBay, my favourite purchase yet. My cardigan is from primark (current stock) and my coat is also topshop. This coat is military style with a full skirt. Brought this two years ago and so happy the military/ gothic look is back on trend. Nice when that happens and saves on buying a new coat this winter.
On my lips I am wearing my Red Yves Rocher lipstick I received from glossybox this October. First time I ever braved wearing such a deep colour outside my house. Wanted to start being brave and change up my look a little. Does the colour suit me?

No comments:

Post a Comment