This month's Glossy box arrived today. Receiving it from the post man really makes my day. I had sneakily checked out other blogs on what they received before i got mine. Naughty i know. I had seen on twitter that it was going to be a breast cancer box so i was expecting lots of pink or as its nearly Halloween, lots of black. I was happily surprised to find that this months box was D.I.Y beauty. On the back of the card they tell us that the products have been chosen to get us through a gloomy October, by treating us to a cosy night in with a home spa experience.
- Anatomicals, Don't just clean it woman, scrub it body scrub. A pink grapefruit body scrub that buffs with a bravura sense of charm and wit. (full size £3.49)
- Olay, Olay regenerist 3-point treatment cream. Olay regenenerist's award winning, best selling moisturiser is now available fragrance free. (Full size £29.99, Box contains small sample)
- Skinetica, Anti- blemish. A unique solution for clearing skin blemishes, showing results in 2-3 days. kind to skin with no side effects.
- Yves Rocher France, Moisturising cream lipstick- Couleurs nature. Perfect coverage from the first application, a smooth, supple luminous film covering the lips. (This is full size worth £14.50)
- Dr. Jart, Premium beauty balm, This Dr. jart +BB cream provides high SPF40 protection with anti- oxidents. A slightly glossy, low coverage cream which helps fight ageing. Aimed at ages 30+. (fulls size product £24, sample size in box)
At the moment i use soap & glory breakfast scrub so it will be good to see how this compares! I have seen this brand around but its never caught my eye if I'm honest but of course i will give it a go :) It smells lovely, really fruity. It's not as rough as the breakfast scrub and it's quite jelly like.
It applies good, it's not slippery (with strong colour it's better if it's not). I apply it with a brush or straight from tube for touch ups.
The packaging looks nice and different, I really like that. I think it's a really nice lipstick.
Thanks for reading.