Thursday 21 February 2013

My Amazon Wish List Part five

Hello ♥




Another random wish list today containing products i have been lusting over this week including this cute puppy above. I don't think i can buy him on amazon but i would love another Lab. So cute!
amazon wishlist 5

1. Fulton Lulu Guinness Birdcage Umbrella £31.99 / 2. Hoss Intropia Dress £199.95 / 3.General Mills Lucky Charms £14.97 / 4. Reflex Yellow Strap Watch £5.19 / 5. Mad About Macarons! Recipe book £6.89 / 6. Keith Kimberlin Cat Watch / 7. Brown Skull Scarf Handbag £19.95 / 8. Hi top wedges  £34.99  / 9. Enrapture Encode Totem Hair Styler £37.80



Hope you enjoyed my wish list. Please check out my Giveaway to win a £20 Amazon Gift card. 

Gem xx

8 comments:

  1. I really like that brown bag. I've been looking for one like that!

    I really need to get into this Amazon thing, I haven't tried making a wish list yet :)

    xxx

    www.beautyspendingspreex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep going to buy it but then empty my basket. Its the skull detail i love. Have a go at a wish list though. It's like shopping without the massive debt. :) x

      Delete
  2. Lucky Charms are absolute heaven - you can get them in Tesco now! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! I didn't know this. I know where i'm going tomorrow! Thanks for the tip off. :) x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craving macarons now!! :O

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now following you and the fabulousness that is your blog.
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock and if you want to follow that would make my day.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete