Monday 18 February 2013

Outfit of the day: Aztec velvet







Dress: Topshop
Blazer: Primark 
Necklace and Bracelet: River Island 
 Ballet pumps: New Look  




Hello ★,

Wow, last weekend went fast and I can't believe it's Monday already! I hope you all had a lovely weekend whether that has been relaxing, shopping or enjoying London Fashion Week where i wish i was right now! Maybe next year. Unfortunately we could not get out and enjoy the sunshine due to my youngest being very poorly with a bug, so our weekend was spent on the sofa watching Disney DVDs which was actually very enjoyable. 
Today I ventured outside as it was so beautiful and sunny to take some photos. A little too sunny, hence the squint in my eyes but still my husband is improving in his photography. Recently, I have won a bid on Ebay for a posh new camera for him to use, so that will hopefully improve the quality of the photos i post on here. 

My outfit: 
The burgundy blazer i am wearing is from Primark. I brought it just recently so will still be in store if you would like one for yourself. I can't remember the price but I think it is around £15 to £18. My favourite feature of this blazer is the ability to roll the sleeves up or down, depending on your preferences. I have found most blazers to have the sleeves sewn in at elbow length which i find really frustrating.  The beautiful Velvet Aztec print dress was an amazing find in the Topshop sale. It has to be my favourite dress in my wardrobe at the moment.  The length is perfect enough not to worry about my cheeks showing and it also features 3/4 length sleeves which is great for when i have arm confidence issues, if you know what i mean? 

Hope Today hasn't been to painful for you. Monday is always a struggle to get through. Thank you very much for visiting me. 

Gem x


P.s Have you seen my giveaway to win a £20 Amazon gift card? Its just my little way of saying thank you to all my followers. 














3 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress - I actually have an Aztec print tee on today!

    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Really loving this dress :D

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete