Wednesday 27 February 2013

What to wear wednesdays

what to wear to a festival

Hello ☼

This post is probably extremely early with it still being February but i like to plan my wardrobe early and also with tickets nearly sold out, i'm guessing everyone is just as excited as i am for the summer festival season. Lets pray the rain will hold off this year, the Isle of Wight festival was a nightmare!! I want to list a couple of the main British festivals and help you to decide what to wear to each one. 



Dance and Electronic


Dance Festival


Rucksack £28 Topshop / Wellies £9.99 The Hut /
  Sunglasses £22 The Iconic / Dress £12.99 New Look / 
Head band £23 Roses and Lemons at Etsy /
  Bracelets £18 River Island / 


Metal Festivals 

Metal Fest






Pop Festivals 

Pop festival







Rock Festival

Rock festival







What festivals will you be attending this year?

Gem x

3 comments:

  1. Some great picks here, I love those studded wellies :O they are perfect!!

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Ive never been to a festival but love festival clothong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gem, I love your blog and I'm now following you on bloglovin' as well as GFG.

    I would really appreciate it if you follow me on blohlovin' too.

    Hazel X
    http://whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete