Sunday 24 February 2013

My shop of the week: Mr Shoes


Hello ★

This week i am absolutely loving Mr-Shoes. Mainly because they are offering buy one get one half price on all their amazing shoes at the moment. I just can't resist a bargain and pretty shoes.

Even though winter is still refusing to leave and with the bitter temperatures and snow this weekend, I still find myself dreaming of cute dresses, sunglasses and a day at the beach with a good book and cocktails. I have already started updating my wardrobe from winter to spring / summer and I'm now on the hunt for the perfect shoes. My wish list below included cute flats,  sandals  and heels which will look amazing with my summer wardrobe. 


1. Crochet Toms £44.99 / 2. Sling back wedges £14.99 / 




1. Irregular Choice court shoes £59.99/ 2. Nova studded boots £24.99 /
 3. Asha T-bar Platforms £39.99 / 4. Toffee apple jelly wedges £44.99 /
5. Orla Gladiator sandals £24.99 / 6. Raven Platform Mint Wedges £29.99 /


Hope you all have had a lovely weekend?

Gem xx

3 comments:

  1. Nice site! There used to be a local shop here called Mr. Boots XD

    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love the mint wedges! xoxo

    http://aliandvic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry spring is on its way! I'm loving those Asha t-bar platforms!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete