Wednesday 21 November 2012

My fashion Vouchers Challenge: Christmas party outfit.

Last week I received an email from Fashionvouchers.com to tell me about their fashion blogger challenge. The challenge is to find the best Christmas party outfits for £100 and under. There are three £100 fashion vouchers for the three best outfits, and each entrant needs to pick one merchant from the list of all the merchants on FashionVouchers.com, to create their outfit from. As a lover of putting outfits together, I couldn't help but participate.
 
My 'merchant' of choice is Missguided.  I've chosen this shop as i am very familiar with their clothing and so know this is a great place to shop. Looking through their party outfits, i think I've made a excellent choice.

This is my Christmas outfit:

Christmas party outfit

 

So, these are my picks! This is a Christmas party outfit so I decided  to choose a festive berry red colour of dress. It really caught my eye. Also, I'm all about studs at the moment (I have an inner rock chick) so when I saw this gorgeous dress I knew exactly how I wanted the rest of my outfit to look!  The clutch bag, I admit is a bit Bah Humbug but I love it and thought it suited the look of the dress well. My favourite piece in this outfit is the Bellenca leather jacket with a fur collar. Who wants to be cold on a night out? You will really look stylish and feel warm at the same time wearing this one. Love the fur collar. Unfortunately I ran out of money for shoes, but every girl has a pair of cute heels in her wardrobe, right?

This outfit comes to a grand total of: £94.98  



Hope you like it!!

Fancy a go at creating an outfit? Visit Fashionvouchers.com and their homepage for more details.

Gem xx

P.s Fancy a early christmas sing- a - long. This is my favourite:



 






4 comments: