Wednesday 23 January 2013

My Amazon wish list

Hello ★

Yesterday i posted an Ebay wish list and thought i would today post my amazon wish list. I love amazon because everything you need is in one place and there are some great deals to be had. I mainly use amazon when I'm looking for home ware but have recently discovered some lovely clothing items that you might not find on the high street. I have but together a short list of my favourite finds, some of which i plan to buy in the future.


amazon wishlist







1. This red dress is from LINDY BOP and is a gorgeous Audrey Hepburn style swing dress. I have always been a big fan of the rockabilly look but have never had the confidence to wear the style. This dress is stunning and I would probably get away with wearing this day and night.

2.  When I saw this jumper I let out a bit of a girly squeal. Woodland animals make me do this. I also was attracted to the length. I am very paranoid about my stomach area so always go for longer length t shirts and jumpers. The Rabbit jumper costs a very pleasing £12.95.

3. I think i am the only girl in the world who doesn't own a onesie. I do really want one but have not yet gotten round to buying one. I have seen some very cute animal ones in Primark but for some reason felt silly buying one and felt that i probably would be too embarrassed to wear it. I have started searching for a plain one like this Hooded Onesie Suit i found on amazon.

4. I love love love these boots. I need them in my life. I love the sock effect they have, so cosy for the winter. Also the tartan effect is gorgeous. These ankle boots are £24.99.

5. I have fallen back in love with skirts. I stopped wearing them because I had confidence issues with my legs. I have never been one to show them off. Something has happen to me as now i love wearing them. I think it is because I have seen so many bloggers wearing them and love how they style them up.   This one is a cheap version at £7.00.

6. Finally on my wish list are these Dr Martens Unisex 1460 Boot. I have been wanting a pair for a massive six years now. If i had lots of money i would buy them in every style and colour.

Hope you are having a great Wednesday.

Gemma x

6 comments:

  1. Some great choices!
    I don't own a onesie either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is the cutest :)


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous wishlist! I love that dress!

    You have suck a great style! Following you on GFC now :)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first dress looks amazing, plus the red will really suit your hair :D lovely wishlist!

    ReplyDelete