Thursday 24 January 2013

A cat jumper and a photo bombing dog.












Jumper - Ever Ours 
Jeans - Primark
Shirt - Topshop
Hiking Boots - Amazon
Earcuff - Topshop 

Hello ★

Happy Thursday. Its nearly the weekend thank goodness. Been feeling this week has been going a little slow. Today i thought i would show you this amazing cat jumper from Ever Ours which costs only £5. Amazing. I feel it is defiantly worth more as the material is so thick and warm. What do you think of it? 

I have been wearing this jumper to death since the postman pushed it through my letter box, and i love that i can wear it with my large collection of collars and shirts. Also as the jumper is a longer length, i can wear it with leggings/ disco pants. The perfect jumper in my opinion. 

I first discovered Ever Ours through twitter and immediately fell in love with everything in their shop. The prices are crazy cheap to. I have also brought their skull shirt which i plan to write up a post about at the weekend. Their customer service is amazing, only made better by the fact they included the cutest little mouse ring in my parcel.  















8 comments:

  1. I love that sweater!! Looks so comfy!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is comfy. Thicker than most jumpers too. x

      Delete
  2. Cutest jumper and I love the irony of pairing it with a little mouse ring!! So cute :D


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never thought of that. I love it though. x

      Delete
  3. Love your jumper and your ring! The shop you got your jumper from is really cool :)

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would buy everything from that shop if i could. :)

      Delete