Sunday 20 January 2013

A very Casual Sunday










Happy Sunday ★

Sunday really is my favourite day of the week although it would be so much better if we didn't have those bad feelings, knowing Monday is tomorrow. Our Sunday was spent going on a lovely long walk with the dog followed by a coma inducing beef stew and our homemade double chocolate cake. The perfect meal to warm us up. Yesterday i had hoped that the snow would melt a little enabling us to get our car to the supermarket for food but mother nature decided to release more snow on us today. Good for my diet i suppose. The rest of the day has been spent having many snow ball fights in the garden followed by a harry potter film marathon.

My outfit that I am wearing today consists of my favourite winter essential from Animal. It is a lovely plum wool skater style dress. Really warm and appropriate for today. I brought it a few years ago in the sale for around £15. I brought the coat from Ebay but is from Florence and Fred and the bracelets and necklace are from Salt rock.




How have you been spending your sunday?

Gemx












4 comments:

  1. Love your dress, its a lovely colour :D


    http://samispoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of all the snow photos everywhere as here in Manchester all we have had is sleet and then a light dusting overnight last night :( I love the snow too! Your outfit is lovely, and you're right it's perfect for the cold weather, it looks so cosy and warm, and your little guy is gorgeous and looks well wrapped up.
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    If you get time to drop by my blog that would be amazingly nice of you as I only started blogging two weeks ago. I will be having a give away in the next two weeks to celebrate when I hit 100 GFC followers too :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS forgot to say I'm your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete