Tuesday 1 January 2013

What I brought in the boxing day sales.



 
Hello!
 
Just a not so little boxing day sale haul for you today.  I am not the biggest fan of sale shopping, it irritates me when i have to pick clothes up off the floor and search through tightly packed rails. Also they never have anything in my size, even when they have the sections of sizes. People bug me too when the sales are on. I'm not a fan of being rammed and my stress levels don't cope. This year i decided to wait a week after boxing day to visit the shops as well as shopping on line. Even though I hit the sales late I'm still rather impressed with the lovely items i have brought.
 
First up are my on line purchases:
 
New look
 
 
I have already shown you guys this dress on a previous post. It cost me £8.00 reduced from £14.00. Its a silky feel blue bird print tea dress from New Look. This has to be one of my favourite purchases as I can't resist a nice tea dress.

Missguided



I love love missguided. I visited their website in search of a sparkly new years dress but as usual i was distracted by their sales page and came away with this lovely lightening bolt jumper. It cost me £9.99 reduced from £19.99. They are still available if you want to grab yourself one.
 
 
On Saturday i decided to visit the shops to see what was left over. Most shops like Office, Zara and Debenhams were too busy for me to handle but i did visit the sales lines of Topshop and Primark. Here is what i brought:
 
Topshop
 


 
 Aztec velvet skater dress, was £39.00 reduced to £20 / Burgundy skinny fit jeans £45 reduced to £20 / Ear Cuffs, was £7.50 reduced to £3.75.



Primark




 
Burgundy wool dress £20 reduced to £10 / Blue daisy print tea dress £14.00 reduced to £5 / Ear cuff £1.00 / winter boots £5


I also visited Boots to see if there were any of their Christmas gift sets left. Unsurprisingly the shelves were pretty bare. I did how ever find a Soap and Glory Shower travel bag hiding underneath a self. Very excited when i found it. Originally it cost £18.00 but it was reduced to £9.00. Inside contains six travel size products which are "Girligo" Body moisturising mist, Hand food, "the righteous butter" body moisturiser, "clean on me" shower gel, "calm one calm all" bath bubbles, and finally "scrub of your life" smoothing body butter.  
 

 



















Did you grab any sale bargains this year? Feel free to leave a comment below.

Gem x

4 comments:

  1. i hate shopping in sales to. too much people, but I am happy that you found some great stuff. I like the shower set and the dresses. happy late new years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great finds! I absolutely love that thunderbolt jumper :D

    Your new follower,
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really great finds :) Lucky Girl*

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete