Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Ebay spring wish list

ebay wishlist


Hello ★

I have been a bit of an on line shopping addict lately and on a number of occasions had to tell my husband to hide my card from me. I decided to now wait until the weather warms up to start buying my spring wardrobe and thought I'd do a little wish list of the products i really want for my wardrobe.  

Firstly the studded cowboy boots are something i have been desperate for for a long time now. I have seen many bloggers wearing them and really add a bit of 90s grunge to an outfit. A trend which i am loving right now. The ones featured above are £24.99 and also come in tan. 

The leopard print shirt is just amazing. Anything with cats and a collar, i fall head over heels. This shirt will be great for the spring as it is light weight while covering the arms. I love the price too, £11.34 or $17.99 with free shipping. Actually i can't wait, I'm buying it.. Expect to see it in an outfit post soon. 

The leather jacket was big for autumn winter but i am yet to buy one myself. I love how this one has a fur collar. It is by Topshop but unfortunately has now ended on eBay. I know i shouldn't of featured it but I still want a leather jacket for spring hence being on the wish list. 

This spring/ summer, pastels are set to be the colour of the season. At the moment i am loving mint green. I came across one in Asos a while ago but was far too expensive. Whenever i see something i want but cant afford i always go to Ebay looking for a cheaper version. I found this 'Pippa Middleton' Modalu bag but costs a whopping £145. So lovely but will have to stay on my wishlist till i win the lottery. Also keeping with the pastels theme, i found a cute sterling silver love heart necklace . This is another disappointing expensive find that will only be a wish, costing £115. 

Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday? 

Gem x


3 comments:

  1. Loving those boots, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are nice aren't they. Seen them in every shop but never brought them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. domains for sale

    ReplyDelete