Thursday 24 January 2013

Previews of Dixi's new collection.

Hello ♥

One of my favourite Internet stores is Dixi which sells modern and vintage clothing and jewellery. I am admittedly a huge fan and visit their website almost daily. So, when they asked on twitter who would like previews of their new collection set for release on the 27th January 2013 (at 10 a.m to be exact) , i immediately jumped at the chance. 

Dixi have asked me to share these previews with you guys. As an extra bonus they have given me a free U.K delivery code for you to use. This is: BLOGGERDISC. The only terms being that you will need to spend over £15 to get this discount and to use it before 3rd February. 

So ready for the previews? 




The items that i am loving the most are defiantly those maxi skirts. I live in them in spring so will probably be grabbing myself one of these. Also as a crystal lover i really need that purple heart necklace. So lovely. What are your favourite items from these previews? Let me know in the comments. Also feel free to check out their current stock before the items above are released. Some lovely pieces there at Shopdixi.com 

Gemma xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi I saw your blog via IFB and I find it sooo cute. I would love to follow each other! Do come by my blog and leave a comment if you want to follow each other!

    xo

    merv

    www.lateybirdy.com

    ReplyDelete