Tuesday 15 January 2013

What i got in my glossy box January 2013

Hello ♡

Just received my Glossy box through the post. Really cheers me up when i receive these but i admit i do keep trying to cancel my subscription. My makeup desk is starting to get a bit crammed with small sample bottles that i haven't used. I just can't click that cancel button though. I said to myself after the disappointing December box that January was going to be the decider. Although there are some nice products this month I'm still not satisfied that it is worth the £12 coming out of my bank each month.

Anyway on to the box,






The theme is a 'January Detox' for the post festive period, with products aiming to 'stimulate your senses...while rejuvenating your spirit for a replenished new you'. 



In the box i received:

Sanctuary Spa Active reverse thermal transformation mask


I love my face masks so this is a good product to receive. I admit i over indulged over Christmas on chocolate and alcohol, leaving my skin worse for wear. Also the temperature has dropped again so my skin is crying out for a treatment.  This mask comes in two steps. Step one is a serum which you wear under 'step 2' which is a clay mask. Excited to try this. 




BM Beauty finishing powder

This apparently comes from Pussycat doll Kimberly Wyatt and makeup artist Laura McComiskie. Not too sure about celebrity makeup lines but will give this a go as it is quite a nice pale pink colour.

Bonus product: Glossy eye mask

This is really needed as my children sometimes get scared of the dark and turn the landing lights on. Nice quality too.



Hydo Dynamic moisture for eyes

At £57 for a full size product this should be good. It promises to help with those ageing signs and make you look nice and fresh. Being a mum this is very needed. Not doing too well with sleep at the moment. 


Eco Boutique Body lotion.

I love aloe vera products but really do not need any more body lotion. I'm fully stocked from Christmas. However i will give this one a chance.



Monu micro exfolioant

This product cost £14.50 for a full size 100ml. I have actually been after an exfolioant for a while now. I have tried some before such as clearisil but find my skin becomes very dry, even with moisturiser. Will see if this one works and let you know my review soon.




Overall, this is a good box especially after Christmas and new years indulgences. Will probably use all these products over time.

Gem x





2 comments:

  1. Really intersting posts about mascara and i really want to try glossy box!
    have followed
    http://crimson-dormouse.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would recommend subscribing. I find they have better products than other boxes. here is the link if you need it:http://www.glossybox.co.uk/referal?CI=OTA0NDY=. Thank you very much for the follow. xx

      Delete